A New Dawn
The 1st of April 2013 is certainly a new dawn in legal circles, and it heralds in a new world with far reaching changes to the costs structure in civil cases, and the financing of hitherto publicly funded areas of law. None of these changes, (or the proposed changes to come), will have escaped the notice of either branch of the profession. All of us will have to find or adapt to new ways of working. These are challenging, (and some might say exciting), times and it is in the spirit of meeting these challenges that 39 Park Square is pleased to welcome you to our newly launched site.
First and foremost the site is here as a source of information about the services offered by 39 Park Square. We hope you find the cleaner, more minimalist look makes it easier to find what you are looking for. Similarly, we have made it easier to move directly to the area of law that interests you from our home-page. The changes have not all been on the design front, however. 39 Park Square is committed to improving our service to you wherever we can, and as part of that process the new site will let us
- publish articles on matters of topical legal interest
- inform you of forthcoming events to be held by chambers
- give you access to materials relating to our seminar programme
- provide you with another line of communication back to us
- keep you abreast of how we are developing our services to meet your needs
Please look around our site. We think you will appreciate the changes. Let us know what you think.